Christianity, Cults & Religions
|Authors: Rose Publishing, Paul Carden|
Creator: Paul Carden
Brand: Rose Publishing
Buy New: $2.95
as of 10/18/2017 22:54 UTC details
You Save: $1.04 (26%)
New (36) Used (21) from $2.95
Seller: SUNRISE BIBLE BOOKSTORE
Sales Rank: 49,550
Languages: English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
Number Of Items: 1
Shipping Weight (lbs): 0.1
Dimensions (in): 5.5 x 0 x 8.5
Publication Date: January 15, 1995
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
| • ||By - Rose Publishing.|
| • ||Pamphlet - 14 pages.|
| • ||Language - English.|
ECPA Platinum Book Award Winner - Over 1 million copies sold! Christianity, Cults and Religions is the Best-Selling Cults and Religions Comparison Chart. It helps you compare cults, sects, and religions.
This New 7th Edition Compares 2 More Religious Groups!
No other Side-by-Side Cults and Religions Chart Gives this Concise Information: A Brief Overview of the Beliefs of each Religious Group in 150 Words or Less.
Christianity, Cults and Religions will help you know what you believe and why! This pamphlet compares the beliefs of 20 world religions, sects, cults, and new religious groups side by side from a Christian point of view. Christianity, Cults and Religions Comparison Chart makes a good cults comparison handout for Bible Studies, Sunday school classes, and homeschool curriculum. 14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches long. What Makes Christianity, Cults and Religions Pamphlet
The Best-Selling Religions Comparison Chart
Religious Groups Compared in
- Well-researched. Researched by some of the top apologists and scholars in the field including Paul Carden, former co-host of "Bible Answer Man" radio program, H. Wayne House, Ph.D., Robert Bowman Jr., executive director of IRR, and James Bjornstadt, Ph.D.
- Short and concise. Christianity, Cults and Religions is an excellent short overview with brief summaries of the beliefs and basic history of 20 world religions, sects, cults, and new religious movements.
- Up to date. Christianity, Cults and Religions the most up-to-date comparison chart from a Christian perspective available in print.
- More groups than any other side-by-side comparison chart in print. Christianity, Cults and Religions features more religions, sects, and new religious movements than other comparative pamphlet. It includes groups others do not mention, including Scientology, Bahá'í, Wicca, and Nation of Islam.
Christianity, Cults and Religions
World Religions and Related Sects Compared in Christianity, Cults and Religions
- Islam Shi'a
- Islam Sunni
- Hare Krishna
- Nichiren Shoshu Buddhism
- Nation of Islam
- Transcendental Meditation (TM)
- Bahá'í World Faith
Christianity and Offshoots Compared in Christianity, Cults and Religions
- Seventh-day Adventism
- Mormonism (Latter-day Saints or Mormons)
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- Christian Science
- Unification Church (Sun Myung Moon)
- Unity School of Christianity
- New Age Movement
Other Groups Compared in Christianity, Cults and Religions
- Scientology (Dianetics)
The 14-panel Christianity, Cults & Religions Chart is an excellent way to teach the key beliefs and practices of biblical Christianity and how it compares to other religions and cults. The pamphlet's concise nature makes it easy to see and understand how the religions and cults differ as well as what they may have in common. The pamphlet is a great resource for Bible study, Sunday school lessons, and missions classes.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.Copyright